AAA TurboTax coupon – Although it’s not normally tax-deductible, being a member of AAA has a lot of benefits. Besides roadside assistance, there are a plethora of discounts available for AAA members.
While travel discounts, like hotels and rental cars, are well known, you can get discounts on numerous other items including tax software.
The TurboTax Discount for AAA Members
All active AAA members are eligible for a discount of $20 or more when you download any popular edition of TurboTax directly from their website.
- TurboTax: $10-20 Off (or more!) No service code needed
- All coupons for TurboTax – See the most popular coupons for today
- All AAA discounts – Find travel discounts available from AAA.com for your region. Just enter your zip code
- Mid Atlantic AAA TurboTax discount – 10% off For members in the Mid Atlantic region
*AAA does not offer tax advice
*AAA (auto club) memberships are only tax deduction if you use your vehicle for business purposes and are able to report business transportation expenses.
Much More Than TurboTax: The 5 Best AAA Discounts
Like Bank of America members, AAA members are eligible for discounts and coupons in a number of areas. Here are the best AAA discounts:
- Rental Cars: Get a 20-25% discount at Hertz, plus additional discounts and perks
- Global Travel Emergency Service: You don’t have to be in the U.S. to reap the benefits of being a AAA member. In fact, AAA Premier members, including students, and military members, have access to concierge services while traveling abroad, as well as access to 24-hour emergency assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance: If your trip is delayed due to an accident, illness, or severe weather, you can be reimbursed for up to $1,500 as a AAA Premier member.
- Car Lockout Service: Locked out of your car? AAA will reimburse you for $50-150 of your costs, depending on membership level
- Dining: Whenever you are traveling, ask your server if they offer AAA discounts.
- More AAA discounts you might not know about
- TurboTax also has a discounted price for members of these banks: Chase, Fidelity, and Capital One