H&R Block refund bonus for Amazon.com: (2018) If you file your taxes online with H&R Block, you’ll have the option of putting a percentage (or all) of your tax refund towards an egift card for amazon.com. If you do, H&R Block will add a 5% bonus to the card.
Here’s how the promotion works:
- Click to apply the discount at hrblock.com
- e-file your taxes through H&R Block (Basic, Deluxe, Premium, or Self-Employed editions)
- You must have a federal tax refund
- Decide the amount of your refund that you want to put towards an Amazon.com gift card
- Amazon will add 5% to the e-gift card total
Example: if you choose to use $400 of your refund towards Amazon.com, you’ll get a 5% bonus, resulting in a $420 e-gift card to add to your Amazon.com account
The H&R Block Amazon.com Refund Bonus
You’ll see mention of the discount on the hrblock.com product page like this: (scroll down under the products)
*Amazon.com gift cards are available in any $100 increment up to $5000.
Any amount of your federal tax refund not designated to the amazon.com gift card will be disbursed to you based on your refund preference. (checking account or other)