Did you know that Bank of America members can get a $10 discount on TurboTax? It’s true, but it can be confusing how to get it. Here’s how to get the Bank of America TurboTax discount:
The TurboTax Discount for Bank of America Customers
- Log in to your account at BankofAmerica.com
- Click on the “partner discounts“ button on your home screen
- The details of the TurboTax discount will be displayed
- Click on “get discount“ and you’ll go to a landing page for the offer on turbotax.com
- Do NOT sign in to TurboTax
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and you’ll see two links for TurboTax Online, and Download/Desktop software like this:
- Click for either CD / download or Online for discount pricing
Bank of America TurboTax Discount Not Working?
While TurboTax is usually one of Bank of America’s partners, there are years when the Bank of America TurboTax discount is not available, or they are featuring H&R Block instead.
If you are having trouble getting the discount, we offer the same semi-exclusive coupon for $20 off here!
Another reason why the discount may not work is that you can not be logged in to turbotax.com to get promotional pricing. This goes for MidFirst Bank, or any other financial institution or website promoting TurboTax. discount
Also note that the discount is not valid towards TurboTax Business Edition.
As we mention on our TurboTax service code page, you must be logged out of their site to apply discount pricing.
- How do you get the Bank of America discount on TurboTax?
- How do you get the MidFirst TurboTax discount?