The best discounts online for TurboTax: Turbo Tax is America’s most popular tax preparation software because it’s simple and the most proficient at finding every deduction. They even have special discounted editions of their software for students and members of the military.
Top 9 TurboTax coupons for :
|1.||TurboTax: 10% Off - Best price! Click to apply coupon |
Coupon works for: Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed!
|2.||TurboTax FREE Edition|
For simple / 1040EZ tax returns. Free Federal efile included, State extra
|3.||DELUXE: 10% Off||Ongoing|
|4.||PREMIER: 10% Off||Ongoing|
|5.||SELF-EMPLOYED: 10% Off||2017/2018|
|6.||STUDENT Edition - Discount price|
TurboTax discount for students. No coupon code needed:
|7.||TurboTax Mac: 10% Off|
Mac editions for Apple computers and devices
S Corp, C Corp, partnerships, estates, trusts & multi-member LLC
|9.||TurboTax Canada: 10% Off|
Exclusive promo code for Canadians. French version: ImpotRapide
*There are two ways to get a discount towards the Deluxe, Premier, and Self-Employed Editions of TurboTax for PC or Mac. You can either click a coupon link (above), or enter a service code if one was issue to you.
1: Using a Coupon
Applying a coupon towards TurboTax software is easy. In fact, most of the time you don’t even need a service code, as the discount should be applied instantly when you click on a promotional link or coupon like this:
Our exclusive coupon yields a 10-20% discount on all three of their most popular editions including, Deluxe, Premier, and Self-Employed (formerly called, “Home & Business”)
If a coupon is valid, you should see a message on the order verification page (just before you complete payment and efile) that says, “Your discount has been applied.”
Sorry, TurboTax coupons don’t work towards State filing fees, which are extra!
Coupon not working? Here’s what to do:
TurboTax Coupon Not Working?
If you clicked on a coupon link, but the discount is not applied to your order total, you aren’t alone. In fact, this is a common problem among people who have already started their tax return on the TurboTax site. (or are logged in to the site)
The good news is that there should be a quick fix. Here’s what to do if your coupon isn’t working:
- Log out of TurboTax.com
- Click on the featured coupon link or banner on our site
- Log back in to the TurboTax site
- The coupon should now be applied
Why don’t coupons initially work? It may be that the security on the TurboTax website is blocking the coupon from being applied, so the key is to log out and then click on a coupon from a site like Mighty Taxes. –
2: Using a Service Code
The second, and less common way to get a discount for TurboTax software is through entering a service code at checkout.
Have a Code? Here’s where to enter It:
If you have been issued a service code, you’ll have the chance to enter it after your taxes are finalized and your refund is determined. Here’s how:
- Login to the site and click the take me to my return button
- With your online return open, click file. It should say, “Just # more steps.”
- Next, click the Review your order link
- At the bottom of the screen click the “I have a service code” link
- Enter the series of numbers, and then click continue. Your discount should be applied
- Check your savings against our featured deals for the best price
More about service codes:
A service code is issued directly to customers by customer support agents for a specific discount, credit, or free product. Here’s more info about service codes:
- Each sequence of numbers is good for one use only.
- Codes usually consist of 7 or more numbers
- All service codes expire on October 16th of this tax year
- Service codes are non-transferrable, so if you find a code online don’t use it
- No coupons or vouchers are valid towards State filing fees
- If you enter invalid digits and your computer begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head
*Use Our TurboTax Coupon for the Deluxe, Premier, & Self-Employed Editions!
Make sure you get all of the deductions that you qualify for by choosing the right version of TurboTax, even if it means paying more for the premium version of their software. A single missed deduction can cost you hundreds of dollars, so think of it as an investment.
Here’s a list of the popular software editions included in our featured promotions:
- Deluxe Edition – Their most popular edition, TurboTax Deluxe is a must for those serving kids, home, or medical expenses. Mac or PC
- Premier Edition – The main advantage of this version is that it covers the sale of stocks and bonds, which cheaper versions don’t. Get exclusive service codes above!
- Home & Business – If you have a small business, are a sole proprietor, or own a rental property, this is probably your best bet.
- Federal Free Edition – Great for simple 1040EZ/A tax returns, and still free to file Federal taxes. Although rare, look for their promotion that includes free state filing in 2017. Remember, all editions include free eFile!
- TurboTax Canada – For those who are North of the border, click for the best price here. cliquez pour la version française ImpôtRapide
You can also get discount pricing on the following editions, and no coupon is needed:
- Student Edition – Students may qualify for significant education tax credits and deductions.
- Military Edition – If you are a member of the Army or armed services, be sure to check out their free or discounted Military Edition
- Business Edition – Turbo Tax Business Edition for S Corp, C Corp, partnerships, estates, trusts and multi-member LLC is not included in most promotions, but we usually have a separate discount available specifically for small business or LLC
- Special discounts: Specific codes may be available for members of groups like AAA, Bank of America, or Fidelity.
Basic Edition– No longer available. We recommend the Deluxe version as a great alternative.
Thanks for checking in! if you have a question about TurboTax discounts or trouble using a coupon, drop us a note below!
– Reviewed by Missy
Related coupon: H&R Block Deluxe & Premium: 35% Off