Nobody likes taxes, but unfortunately, they’re unavoidable. However, the good news is that we can help save you money when filing your taxes with TurboTax in 2023.
That’s because Mighty Taxes has an exclusive deal for up to an extra $20 off the cost of online editions including Free, Deluxe, and Premium, plus Live and Full-Service editions. You probably won’t even need a code to get the best savings! Here are today’s best deals plus how service codes work.
1. Exclusive TurboTax Discounts, Service Codes for 2023:
The best deals are early in the tax season! Here’s how to get the best deal on TurboTax products.
2. How Do I Get the Best Deal on TurboTax?
Follow these steps to get the best deal on TurboTax online:
- Compare editions to decide which is best for your needs
- File Online instead of downloading software or buying a CD in-store
- Choose “Do it yourself” instead of upgrading to LIVE for the cheapest price
- File early before February 21st for lower pricing (save $10-25+)
- Use this exclusive link to save up to an extra $15 on TurboTax Online editions
- If you were issued a service code, enter it on the payment screen
You won’t need to enter a TurboTax service code to apply our exclusive discount. Here’s more about what service codes are and how they work:
3. Here’s How Service Codes Work:
What is a TurboTax service code? A service code is a 7-digit alpha-numeric code issued directly to customers by a TurboTax customer support agent over the phone for “special circumstances” including a specific promotion, credit, or refund. Service codes can only be used once and expire on Oct. 15th, 2023.
Most people don’t need a service code to get the best possible savings. However, if you have a code you’ll need to know how to use it.
How do you use a TurboTax service code? Service codes can be used just before completing your purchase at turbotax.intuit.com. Just before submitting your tax return, you’ll see a text link that says, “I have a service code,” Enter your code, click apply, and the applicable discount should be applied to your purchase.
If your service code is invalid you’ll get a message saying, “Service code not recognized.”
The good news is that you don’t need a service code to get the cheapest price! Our exclusive coupon is applied instantly when you click from our site, after which you’ll see the discount applied on Turbotax.com like this:
Top 3 Service Codes Now:
- TurboTax Self-Employed up to $20 off with no discount code
- TurboTax online products up to $20 off with code: TURBO2023
- TurboTax up to $20 off Premier or free if you qualify and file early
4. Are TurboTax Service Codes Free?
There are no publicly available service codes that will make TurboTax Free*. If a TurboTax service code free exists it was likely generated by Intuit customer service and issued to a customer for a specific reason and one-time use.
*Free is for simple tax returns only and not all taxpayers qualify.
5. What Is the Best Discount for TurboTax Deluxe?
Deluxe is the most popular edition of TurboTax online with over 50k ratings on their website.
TurboTax Deluxe checks for over 350 tax deductions and credits including mortgage and property taxes for homeowners. We’re happy to pass along our discount for up to an extra $15 on Deluxe Online, and you won’t need a service code.
6. Is There a Service Code for 20% Off TurboTax Premium?
Premier is usually the best version of TurboTax for investors, freelancers, and the self-employed. Premium is especially astute at finding deductions including charitable contributions, property taxes, and the Child Tax Credit.
The good news is that our exclusive discount knocks up to an extra $20 off the price of Premium Online, and you won’t need to enter a service code.
7. What’s the Best Service Code for TurboTax Live and Full Service?
Could you use tax assistance from a professional? Our exclusive affiliate discount also applies to TurboTax LIVE and Full-Service editions. Just click our link and you’ll see today’s best discount applied like this:
Of course, LIVE and Full-Service editions are more expensive, but a tax pro can help save you time and might even find deductions that you didn’t think of!
You might notice that there is no longer a Premier or Self-Employed online option. Here’s why:
8. What Happened to TurboTax Premier and Self-Employed Editions?
As you probably know, TurboTax used to have Premier and Self-Employed editions online. However, these two have been combined into their new Premium edition.
With Premium, TurboTax will still make sure that you get all of the deductions that you qualify for as an investor, rental property owner, independent contractor, and small business owner.
Tip: TurboTax has a free self-employed tax calculator that you can use to track your expenses and estimate tax payments.
Are you having trouble getting a coupon or service code to apply? Here’s what to do if your discount isn’t working.
9. Why Is My TurboTax Service Code or Coupon Not Working?
Why is my TurboTax coupon not working? If you clicked on a promotional link or entered a service code and the coupon is not applied to your order total, hopefully, we can help.
First of all, most coupons apply to TurboTax Online products and not software downloads. This includes their Deluxe, Premium DIY editions plus LIVE and Full-Service.
Having said that, the most common reason for TurboTax coupons to not work is due to the security measures on turbotax.intuit.com.
You see, your tax information is incredibly sensitive, so if you are logged in to your account, the site security will block cookies including ones that apply a coupon to your order.
This means that people who have already started their tax return may have a problem applying a discount at checkout. The good news is that there should be a quick fix.
Here’s what to do if your coupon or TurboTax Service code is not working:
- Log out of turbotax.intuit..com
- Click on our featured deal to apply a code
- Log back into the turbotax.intuit.com site and review your order
- You should see the lower price and a message that says, “Your discount has been applied”
- If the coupon is still not working, you may have to clear your browser cache or even delete your cookies (How?)
I hope you were able to use our exclusive discount for up to $20 off TurboTax online products without even having to use a service code. Remember, the best savings on Deluxe, Premium, LIVE editions, and QuickBooks are early in the tax season, so don’t procrastinate if you want the best deal.
Either way, it looks like you’re making a shrewd choice and filing with the top-rated tax software online.
Thanks for stopping by Mighty Taxes!