TurboTax is America’s #1 name in tax prep, and now they can make it easy for you to “not do your taxes” with LIVE Full Service.
With Full Service your tax expert will find every refund you deserve, guaranteed. Plus, when you get to know and trust your tax expert, you can even work with them next year.
TurboTax Full Service Review:
Here are 5 key features of TurboTax Live Full Service:
- Expert Review: A CPA or EA will review your tax return to ensure accuracy and maximize your tax savings. They will also answer any questions you have and provide guidance throughout the process.
- Accuracy Review: Your return will be checked for accuracy and completeness to help you avoid costly mistakes and potential audits.
- Importing Data: You can easily import data from previous years’ tax returns and other financial sources, including your W-2, 1099, and investment information.
- Easy to Use: The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, with step-by-step guidance and clear explanations of tax laws and concepts.
- E-file and Direct Deposit: You can e-file your return and receive your refund via direct deposit, typically within 21 days.
Most people would rather be doing just about anything but their taxes. But taking them somewhere to get done can be an expensive hassle.
Here’s how much TurboTax Full Service LIVE costs after applying our affiliate discount:
- Full-Service Basic: $209*
- Full-Service Deluxe: $254*
- Full Service Premier: $359*
- Full Service Self-Employed: $384*
- Full Service Business:
*Plus $64 per state return
Here’s more about how LIVE Full Service works.
TurboTax Full-Service Matches You With a Tax Expert
With TurboTax Live Full Service, you can hand your taxes off to an expert right from your home, even on nights and weekends. Just answer a few basic questions and with TurboTax Full Service you’ll get a personalized checklist of tax forms to have handy.
Securely share your tax forms, and TurboTax Full Service will match you with an expert to do your taxes for you. They can meet with you as soon as you’re ready. Get to know your unique situation, and answer any questions you might have.
There are no foreign call centers here. These are real tax experts!
You can work with your expert in real-time, just like you would at a CPA or accountant’s office. Then, review everything with them at the end before filing your tax return. No more wondering when your taxes will be done.
*Related: 7 Best TurboTax Coupons Now!
TurboTax Full Service experts make sure your return is 100% right before they sign off and file your return. Plus, they can explain all the details to you and even give you tips for preparing your taxes next year.
Speaking of next year, you can choose to stay with the same tax expert or get matched with someone new as your life changes. It’s up to you. So get back to doing things you actually enjoy and leave your taxes to TurboTax Full Service.
TurboTax Full Service Products + Reviews:
Each TurboTax Full Service product has a star rating plus hundreds of helpful verified customer reviews to browse.
With TurboTax Full Service you only pay for the features you need. Here are the LIVE Full Service products:
- Full Service BASIC for simple tax returns
- Full Service DELUXE to maximize your potential deductions
- Full Service PREMIER for those with investments including crypto
- Full Service SELF-EMPLOYED to handle personal and business income and expenses
- Full-Service BUSINESS for S-corps, partnerships, and multi-member LLCs learn more
Learn more about TurboTax Full Service products here.
LIVE Full Service for Small Businesses:
Small businesses including partnerships, (Form 1065) S-corps (Form 1120S), and multi-member LLCs can use TurboTax Full Service for Business. It’s all of the same unlimited year-round personal attention but with an expert who specializes in incorporated businesses and tax law.
With TurboTax LIVE Full Service Business their tax expert will uncover creative ways to maximize your tax deductions and find all of the industry-specific tax credits you deserve.
You can reach out to your small business tax expert whenever you need help or advice including nights and weekends at no extra cost. Learn more about Full Service business at turbotax.com.
Is TurboTax Full Service Worth It?
TurboTax Live Full Service is a premium tax preparation service offered by TurboTax, a leading provider of tax preparation software. It provides a one-on-one review and assistance from a certified public accountant (CPA) or trained tax expert throughout the entire tax preparation process.
TurboTax Full Service cost? As you can guess, with all of that personal attention and convenience comes a price. TurboTax Full Service costs $200-400 for individuals while Full Service Business costs $1000-1500 plus $50+ per State return.
That’s still less than the cost of taking your taxes to a CPA, but significantly more than the TurboTax Online do-it-yourself option. So, if TurboTax Full Service is within your budget and you are willing to pay for quality, it’s definitely worth considering.
Overall, TurboTax Live Full Service provides a convenient and less stressful way to prepare and file your tax return with the assurance of expert assistance and review.
TurboTax Full Service is a great value for those who like the attention of an in-person CPA with the convenience of filing from home. Of course, getting a 100% guarantee of accuracy from the #1 name in taxes doesn’t hurt either!
In fact, if you pay an IRS penalty because of an error made by a TurboTax LIVE expert, they’ll pay it for you plus interest.
I’m happy to recommend TurboTax LIVE Full Service, and can even pass on this exclusive coupon.
Thanks for reading our review of TurboTax Full Service at Mighty Taxes.