Quickbooks for Students & Teachers: Intuit, the maker of Quickbooks, is dedicated to empowering students and educators. It’s in this spirit that the Intuit Education Program allows students and teachers to download Quickbooks Online or Desktop for free!
So, how does the Quickbooks education or student discount work? If you qualify as a student or teacher, download a free student version of Quickbooks Online or Desktop at no cost. If you don’t qualify to download Quickbooks for free as a student.
Here are today’s best Quickbooks discounts for students, plus how teachers can get Quickbooks free for students:
Best Quickbooks Discounts + Free Trial:
Students, teachers, and people who are just students of life can all take advantage of these featured Quickbooks promotions with no verification required:
Students and teachers may qualify for free Quickbooks products with verification including a .edu email address. Here’s how the education discount works:
Teachers, Free Quickbooks for Your Students:
- Free Quickbooks Online for Students: Teachers sign up for free. Your students can simulate or start a business. Free signup for teachers
Intuit provides free accounting software for U.S. students and teachers, including free Quickbooks Online. Students are eligible for free download and 1-year access to Quickbooks Online Plus, and teachers/educators receive a free, non-expiring license for Quickbooks Online for Accountants. (available now?)
Free Quickbooks Desktop for Students & Schools:
Students, teachers, and schools can get a free version of Quickbooks Desktop Edition from Intuit. Here’s how:
- Students can register for a free 5-month trial of Quickbooks Accountant Desktop
- Schools and teachers are eligible for a free, non-expiring license of Quickbooks Accountant Desktop
*Note that the non-expiring licenses are for school computer labs, and desktop computers in classrooms only. Quickbooks Desktop can’t be downloaded and installed to a student’s computer or device
Do You Qualify for Quickbooks Student Discount?
To qualify for the Quickbooks student discount, students must belong to one of the following academic institutions:
- An accredited primary or secondary school
- Public or private university or college
- School district or board of education
- Accredited public or private school providing full-time instruction for students in grades K-12
- Public or private college or university including community college, junior college, or vocational school
*Students can also get a free or discount WSJ subscription! or up to 250 free business cards!
More Student Discounts from Intuit
Besides providing access to Quickbooks student discount, we have a number of other accounting and tax software coupons for college students and teachers including TurboTax for Students and NordVPN for students.
Anyway, good luck with that whole student debt thing! (Oh, and sorry about the environment!) Hopefully, I was at least able to educate you about Quickbooks for students!
Thanks for stopping by Mighty Taxes!