Quickbooks for Students & Teachers: Intuit, the maker of Quickbooks, is dedicated to empowering students and educators. It’s in this spirit that the Intuit Education Program allows students and teachers to download Quickbooks Online or Desktop for free!
Read on to learn more about the student discount. If you qualify as a student or teacher, download a free student version of Quickbooks Online or Desktop at no cost. If you don’t qualify to download Quickbooks for free as a student, we have Quickbooks 30-day free trials available, plus Quickbooks coupons for a 20-50% discount here.
Free Quickbooks Online for Students & Teachers
Intuit provides free accounting software for U.S. students and teachers, including free Quickbooks Online. Students are eligible for free download and 1-year access to Quickbooks Online Plus, and teachers / educators receive a free, non-expiring license for Quickbooks Online for Accountants. Click below to get started!
- Free Quickbooks Online for Students (and teachers) Click to register and download
- Free ProConnect Tax Online – For course that are focused on teaching taxes and accounting, ProConnect Tax Online will prepare students for a career in accounting
Free Quickbooks Desktop for Students & Schools
Students, teachers, and schools can get a free version of Quickbooks Desktop Edition from Intuit. Here’s how:
- Students can register for a free 5-month trial of Quickbooks Accountant Desktop
- Schools and teachers are eligible for a free, non-expiring license of Quickbooks Accountant Desktop
*Note that the non-expiring licenses are for school computer labs, and desktop computers in classrooms only. Quickbooks Desktop can’t be downloaded and installed to a student’s computer or device
Do You Qualify for Quickbooks Student Discount?
To qualify for the Quickbooks student discount, students must belong to one of the following academic institutions:
- An accredited primary or secondary school
- Public or private university or college
- School district or board of education
- Accredited public or private school providing full-time instruction for students in grades K-12
- Public or private college or university including community college, junior college, or vocational school
More Student Discounts from Intuit
Besides providing access to Quickbooks student discount, we have a number of other accounting and tax software coupons for college students and teachers including TurboTax for Students.
Thanks for stopping by, and good luck with that whole student debt thing! (Oh, and sorry about the environment!)