TaxAct download codes and deals: TaxAct calls itself, “the best deal in taxes” and takes pride in being cheaper than TurboTax and H&R Block.
Best known for their free version, they also offer a suite of software editions for more complex taxes including Basic, Deluxe, Premier, Professional, and Self-Employed.
Get the best price on online products when you use one of these coupons and promo codes for up to a 10-25% discount on TaxAct! You can also save with their Military and student discount and get a $20 bonus when you refer a friend.
TaxAct: Coupons | Best Deal? | How to use Codes
Best TaxAct Promo Codes, Coupons for 2023:
How to Get the Best Deal on TaxAct:
If you are using TaxAct to file your taxes, don’t just go to TaxAct.com if you want the best price on their online products! Follow these steps for the biggest savings on TaxAct:
- File early if possible, as the cost of online products and state fees are less before March 15th
- Skip the promo codes on coupon sites as they don’t work
- Use their featured promotion for up to 20% off online products
- Choose the best TaxAct edition for your needs
- Skip Xpert Help as it adds $70+ to the cost
- You can refer a friend to TaxAct for a $20 Amazon gift card
Tip: If you filed your taxes with TaxAct last year you may also receive an email offer with a special price to pre-order TaxAct before Jan. 1st
How To Use a TaxAct Coupon (No Promo Code Needed!)
TaxAct prides itself on being less expensive than tax Goliaths who spend millions advertising their “supposedly free” software. Even though TaxAct isn’t free for most customers, you can get up to an extra 20% off when you use a coupon. Here are two ways to get a discount on your order at taxact.com:
- Instant coupons: No need to copy a coupon code, as discount pricing is applied when you click a promotional link or banner. After doing so, you should see the retail price crossed out and the coupon applied like this:
- Use a Promo Code: TaxAct no longer requires promo codes for their discounts unless you were issued a code directly from customer support. So, don’t bother visiting coupon sites as the codes don’t work or are unnecessary!
*Related: TaxAct Helps Americans File Taxes for Less
Where do you enter a TaxAct promo code? TaxAct no longer distributes promo codes as discounts are now applied when you click on a promotional link or banner and visit their site. They no longer even provide a “promo code” field at checkout, so don’t bother searching for codes!
Although the featured discount is best for most people, you may be able to get a TaxAct discount in other ways. Here are a few:
*Related: Can You Still Get Free Business Cards from Vistaprint?
More Tax Software Promotion Codes and Deals?
Not sold on TaxAct?
No problem! We have an exclusive discount from TurboTax for up to a 20% discount, as well as up to 20% off H&R Block and Quickbooks software (download or online).
In any case, good luck with your taxes this year!