If you’re a Dasher who currently drives for DoorDash or Grubhub you can get a number of financial and tax-related discounts. During tax season one of the best Dasher perks is their DoorDash TurboTax discount towards the Self-Employed Edition.
*See all TurboTax coupons here.
Here’s how Dashers can get a great discount on TurboTax this year.
How to Get the DoorDash TurboTax Discount:
Here’s how to get a discount on TurboTax online products:
- Dashers who want a discount on the Self-Employed edition can access the discount through the DoorDash blog
- For all other editions of TurboTax including Deluxe and Premier, you can use our exclusive discount!
- You’ll then be brought to a page advertising the affiliate promotion as well as today’s pricing
- Click “get started” and the discount will be applied to your purchase
- If the discount doesn’t apply, click here for help!
DoorDash & Grubhub: Why TurboTax Self-Employed Is Probably Best:
Dashers are self-employed independent contractors so DoorDash doesn’t withhold taxes from income. This means that TurboTax Self-Employed is likely the best edition for your tax needs and will help you find every deduction that you deserve.
Tip: DoorDash will mail Dashers who earned $600+ a 1099-NEC form in early February which you’ll need to file your taxes
If you believe that this isn’t the best edition to file with, you can also get a great discount on other online editions including Deluxe and Premier.
DoorDash TurboTax Discount Not Available?
DoorDash has offered Dashers a discount on TurboTax for the last several years, but if it’s not available there are other ways to get a similar discount. In fact, many banks and financial institutions like Chase, and Robinhood offer customers a special discount.
Tip: Avoid TurboTax promo codes and links posted on Reddit by supposed Dashers. They are likely just clickbait and probably won’t work!
As you can see, there are myriad ways to save on TurboTax online products this tax season, so please don’t pay full price.
Thanks for stopping by Mighty Taxes!